- Mens professional yatching sports watch
- Case size: 40mm diameter (10mm thickness)
- Swiss made quartz battery movement (Calibre S)
- Silver round dial with luminous markers and hands
- Stainless steel fine-brushed and polished case with steel caseback
- Stainless steel fine-brushed metal bracelet with double locking clasp (standard bracelet size 20cm / 8 inches)
- Fixed polished steel bezel with tachymetre scale
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Perpetual date calendar
- 1/10th sec chronograph stopwatch function (with Regatta countdown)
- Water resistant to 300m (with screw-in crown)
- 3 year PT warranty
- All original Tag Heuer manuals and packaging included
- Alternative code (CJF7111BA0592 / CJF7111BA0587)
TAG Heuer has devoted all of its avant-garde mechanical watch-making expertise to the creation of the exclusive patented Calibre S electro-mechanical movement. This innovation in watch-making represents a complete change from the conventions of ordinary chronographs watches which have used three subdials.
This revolutionary movement offers an innovative and intuitive interface for displaying the following:
- Standard TIME Mode: Reverse-movement date display with perpetual calendar until 2099.
- CHONOGRAPH Mode: Intuitive and easy-to-read chronograph with 1/100th sec precision.
- Measures simple time, split time and two periods of time that follow at very short intervals.
To change the modes, simply press the crown to change from one mode to the other. Both modes use the central hands (hours, minutes, seconds) for intuitive, easy-to-read displays.
The TAG Heuer Link Calibre S CJF7111.BA0587 Chronograph dial has two half moon counters positioned at 4:30 and 7:30:
|Watch Movement Type||N/A|
|Watch Case Size||N/A|
|Watch Dial Colour||N/A|
|Watch Band Type||N/A|
For items marked IN STOCK we will dispatch same working day if ordered before 3pm.
For items not in stock that can be ordered the estimated delivery time will be shown for the product for the item to be delivered to you one we have received your order. The estimated waiting time is required for the manufacturer to do the following: producing the individual parts required, hand assemble the watch, quality control tests, packing the items then shipping the item from manufacturer to our supplier. As soon as the item arrives to our office we will contact you and dispatch the item same day to you.
Due to the waiting time required for ordered items we only charge your card or Paypal account upon dispatch of the order for your convenience. On your statement the payment will show as "pending"
- Royal Mail Special Delivery (before 1pm) - £11.95
- Royal Mail Special Delivery (Saturday Guaranteed) - £19.95
- Royal Mail Special Delivery (before 9am) - £27.95
You may also collect from our Cheadle office by appointment only. We will contact you with collection details if you choose to select this option
International delivery using Fedex/UPS is £37.95 to all European Union Destinations
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden
Prices include VAT and fully insured up to the value of the item being delivered
We wish for you to be 100% happy with your purchase but if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase or have changed your mind for any reason you you can cancel your order and request a full refund or exchange within 21 days of delivery under the Distance Selling Regulations
Our aim at PrecisionTime.co.uk is to ensure that all of our customers enjoy their shopping experience without having concerns in regards to the authenticity of our products
All products sold by PrecisionTime.co.uk are 100% authentic with all serial numbers intact, they also come with all original manufacturer display boxes and manuals. So any product purchased from us will be the same as if purchased from a high street authorised dealer. All products sold are sourced only from authorised dealers and are carefully checked upon arrival by a team of trained professionals to ensure quality and authenticity before dispatch.
Please call us freephone 0800 862 0330 if you still have any concerns or questions