Terms and Conditions
The Precision Time web site is designed to enable you to browse for quality watches at your convenience at discounted prices compared to conventional high street stores. We will strive to meet your needs and you will find some of the information about us and our terms and conditions below:
- All watches sold by Precision Time Ltd are guaranteed to be 100% genuine and unworn in the original packaging & manuals (unless otherwise stated).
- We have a section for a small number of pre-owned watches. If a watch is pre-owned then it will be clearly stated with a condition report and list of packaging / manauals that come with the watch. All pre-owned watches are checked for authenticity and timing quality control before being offered for sale.
- Precision Time Ltd are independent traders and are not authorised dealers of any of the watches on offer. By being out of the list of authorised dealers we are then able sell them on the internet and below the RRP set by the manufacturers.
- Products shown are not to actual size and due to the variations of computer displays the image displayed on your screen could a different shade of colour compared to the physical item.
- Any delivery times for the products displayed on the website or quoted are approximate and subject to change, however we DO NOT guarantee the delivery of goods within a specific time period and Precision Time cannot be held responsible for any claims or losses incurred for late delivery.
- You must choose a username and password on completion of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and shall only use the website under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password.
- By placing an order on this website this amounts to an acceptance by Precision Time of your offer to buy goods from Precision Time Ltd. A copy of your offer to buy will be emailed to you containing the order number, delivery details, contact details and item(s) ordered. Please print and check this email for any errors and it is your responsibility to contact us as soon as possible to correct any errors before dispatch. Any expenses incurred correcting mistakes after dispatch will be charged to the customer.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price published on the site is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at the correct price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount in accordance with these terms.
- No contract for the sale of any product will be formed between you and Precision Time Ltd until we dispatch the product(s) ordered. All orders dispatched will be confirmed via email and done using a signed-for courier. It is the responsibility of the customer to be at the delivery address to take delivery during normal working hours
- If paying by credit / debit card then we will take a "deferred" payment which authorises the value of the order against your credit card limit. We will not take the payment until we dispatch your order and complete the contract
- In the event of your original order item(s) not being available, similar substitutes maybe offered. Any price differences must be paid for before continuation of the order. If you wish to decline the substitution you may do so and we will refund any authorised payments.
- If we notify you that we cannot deliver any goods ordered we will reimburse you any monies paid that we did not deliver. Precision Time cannot be held liable for any consequential loss due to being unable to deliver any items ordered
- You have a right to cancel your order and contract under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000. You must inform us in writing (via letter, contact us form or main email address) within 14 working days of delivery if you wish to cancel and return the goods. A phone call is not acceptable as a notification of cancellation of contract. Upon receipt of a valid notice cancelling a contract we will send to you within 21 days a notice confirming cancellation of the contract.
- In cases where watches are custom ordered and/ or engraved these CANNOT be returned under the Distance Selling Regulations (unless faulty or not as described) We will inform you prior to delivery if this is the case with your order. If you agree to proceed and we order the watch you will lose the right to cancel under Distance Selling Regulations
- All goods delivered remain the property of Precision Time Ltd until paid in full
- All prices are Pounds Sterling and include all customs charges, VAT, etc where applicable.
- All sales and contracts will be in English and is governed by UK law
- All completed contracts will not be filed by Precision Time Ltd and will only be accessible to customers by loging into the website using their username / password
- All the terms and conditions listed on this web site will be updated by us without any notice to you.
- These terms & conditions are in addition to your statutory rights.
Delivery Damage Policy
We quality check all watches prior to dispatch and pack the product in a secure padded outer brown cardboard box but in rare cases if your watch damaged on delivery or develops a fault within 21 days of delivery then we will arrange for an exchange (depending on the condition of the item) or repair providing the damage is not caused by:
- Malicious damage
- Incorrect usage
We will reimburse any reasonable postage costs incurred during this process
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer
By placing an order with us you will agree to these conditions set out in this section.
Precision Time: the independent online watch retailer where you can buy authentic designer Swiss watches for sale online at the cheapest discount prices delivered direct to the UK.
All our prices include VAT
Price match available, we believe you won’t buy a cheaper watch elsewhere.
Precision Time are not affiliated with or authorised dealers for any brands offered for sale unless otherwise stated.
Mon - Fri (9:30am - 5:00pm)
Find us on Facebook