Returns and Warranty
Returns & Exchange Policy
We wish for you to be 100% happy with your purchase but if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase or have changed your mind under the Distance Selling Regulations you can cancel your order and request a full refund or exchange subject to all the following conditions:
- We must be notified of the cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations via writing or email within 21 days of receipt of your watch. (30 days for 121 Time watches) .A phone call us not acceptable as a notification of cancellation of contract
- You must take reasonable care of the goods (e.g watch must not have been worn to create scratches, left in unsuitable environments, etc). It will be inspected on arrival back to Precision Time and if it's found to have been marked or damaged there will be an additional charge for any refurbishment that is necessary to return the watch to its original condition.
- All manuals, inner & outer boxes must be returned undamaged. If any are marked or not returned to us then there will be a charge for the replacement of such items.
- All authorised returns must be sent back to Precision Time as soon as reasonably possible and in any event MUST reach us within 30 days of notice of contact cancellation.
- All postage costs incurred at at the customers expense. You are advised to send the return using a signed-for courier and insure yourself against the risks of goods being damaged / lost in transit.
If you fail to return the goods to Precision Time within 30 days of receipt by you of our notice confirming your cancellation then you will be liable to Precision Time Ltd for an amount to cover the losses flowing from the above; and further, or in the alternative, the breach of your statutory duty under regulation 17 of the Distance Selling Regulations (duty to retain possession of goods , take reasonable care of them and restore them to the supplier). Any losses or costs incurred will be offset against your refund which will be completed within 30 days of notice of cancellation of contract.
Return authorisations must be requested from our Refund Department or use Contact Us form with "Subject: Return Authorisation
Exchange requests can be done using our Contact Us form with "Subject: Exchange request".
- Any request for product exchanges must be done (in email) within 7 working days of receipt of goods.
- We must be informed of the model number of the replacement model in the email.
- We will confirm acceptance of exchange to the alternative model and any price difference must be paid prior to proceeding with the exchange.
- Customer needs to bear the cost of the postage back to us
All postage charges are NON-refundable in the case of a return or watch exchange.
Delivery Damage Policy
If your watch damaged on delivery or develops a fault within 21 days of delivery then we will arrange for an exchange (depending on the condition of the item) or repair providing the damage is not caused by:
- Malicious damage
- Incorrect usage
We will reimburse any reasonable postage costs incurred during this process
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer
Warranty Repair Information
When you buy your watch from Precision Time Ltd your watch will come with a warranty card valid for the period as described in the product information (generally 2 years but some products are 1 year). As Precision Time Ltd are a not a listed retailer for some brands offered for sale as we sell their products under the RRP then it may not be possible to issue a manufacturers warranty card.
Watches marked with "PT warranty" will be issued with a "Precision Time" warranty card . All watches issued with a "PT Warranty" card requiring warranty repair claims are only valid through Precision Time. All products sold by Precision Time Ltd are guaranteed to be new and authentic sourced from authorised jewellers from the EU.
Products sold with the "Manufacturers warranty" can be sent directly to the manufacturers service centre (listed in the service book) or sent to Precision Time.
In the unlikely event that your watch develops a fault within the warranty period please contact us first by telephone or email to our Warranty Department or use Contact Us form with "Subject: Warranty Enquiry" and we will advise you on your warranty repair. It maybe the case that we will be able to resolve your problem without the need for posting the watch out
Please do not return any faulty watches to us for repair without informing us first.
Note: After the warranty has expired this does not affect the ability to have your watch serviced at the manufacturers official service centre for your country if required. You will just only need to send your watch and the relevant payment for the service required. (No warranty card required as it will have expired)
What is covered under the warranty?
A free warranty repair and return shall be provided in case of:
- Battery life: We guarantee the life of a battery for quartz models for 12 months only. A free battery change and reseal will be provided within 12 months of delivery.
- Timing abnormalities: Watches that have symptons of gaining / losing time or stopped. Mechanical or automatic watches should run +/- 30 seconds a day depending on the usage, if the watch consistantly falls out of this range a free timing adjustment service can be provided .
- Clasp problems: Where products come with locking clasps they may work loose or be difficult to open over time.
NOT included in the warranty:
- The glass crystal and non-metallic bracelets.
- External damage to the case or bracelet / strap (e.g knocks, chips, scratches, leather stitching, etc)
- Damage due to an accident, normal wear and tear, negligence, poor treatment or attempts to repair by a non-approved repair shop.
- Loss or theft
Battery Life: For quartz battery watches we will offer a free battery change up to 12 months from date of purchase. Any battery changes required after 12 months will be done at customers cost.
Please note that for watches needing repair under warranty they need to be sent to the service centre. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for the watch to be repaired then returned to you. The length of time is dependent on the type of part required for the repair.
Our Returns Policy and Warranty Repairs do not affect the consumer's legal rights
Precision Time: the independent online watch retailer where you can buy authentic designer Swiss watches for sale online at the cheapest discount prices delivered direct to the UK.
All our prices include VAT
Price match available, we believe you won’t buy a cheaper watch elsewhere.
Precision Time are not affiliated with or authorised dealers for any brands offered for sale unless otherwise stated.
Mon - Fri (9:30am - 5:00pm)
Find us on Facebook